Makler Counting Chamber
Makler Counting Chamber is a small device for rapid sperm count and motility evaluation on undiluted semen using a standard microscope. Viral infection to the examiner from the semen can also be avoided.
Key Features/ Advantages:
- The number of spermatozoa counted in any strip of 10 squares of the grid indicates their concentration in millions/mL.
No additional factors are necessary for calculation .
- The depth of 10 microns eliminates blurring and allows sperm to move freely. The applied sample is observed in one focal plane.
- The grid is in the cover glass. No need to insert a grid into the microscope eye piece and remove it when not required.
- Reusable – Easily cleaned with a non-bleach disinfectant solution.
- Observation of color fringes at the four contact points
- Provides a test for accuracy. The cover glass can never be raised by the applied sample.
- Repeated use with complete accuracy without calibration
- Manufactured by state -of-the-art precision engineering. Checked individually by laser beam for precision and accuracy.