Patient monitor is an electronic medical device that consists of one of more monitoring sensors, a processing component(s), and a screen display (also called a “monitor”) that provide and record for medical professionals a patient’s medical vital signs (body temperature, blood pressure, pulse rate and respiratory rate) or measurements of the activity of various body organs such as ECG monitors, anesthesia monitors, or EKG monitors.
- 13 Type Arrhythmic Analysis, Multi-Lead ECG Waveforms Display in Phase, Real time S_T segment analysis, pacemaker detection Drug calculation and titratiotable;
- Efficient resistance to interference of defibrillator and electrosurgical cautery;
- SPO2 can testing for 0.1% Weak;
- RA-LL impedance Respiration;
- Trend Coexist Display;
- OxyCRG Dynamic View Display;
- Bed to Bed view Display;
- Networking capacity and nurse calling system;
- Options of printing, IBP, VGA and EtCO2;
- UP to 4 hours working capacity of built-in rechargeable battery;
- 12.1″ high resolution color TFT LCD display;
- Large volume of tabular and graphic trends information storage and easy to recall;
- Anti-ESU, anti- defibrillator;
- Capture dynamic waveforms.