Vertical Steam Autoclave Sterilizer
Autoclave is an equipment that is commonly used in the laboratory that handles infectious samples. It provides a physical method of sterilization by killing bacteria, viruses, and even spores present in the material put inside of the vessel using steam under pressure.
- Semi-automatic control systems by position sterilizing -drying switch to work sterilizing or drying function
- Sterilizing time and drying time is adjustable from 0-60mins on timer
- The timer starts only after the pre-set temperature is reached, ensuring complete sterilization
- Illuminated pilot lamps display status and a buzzer announces the completion and cuts off the heating power source
- Automatic air venting device dischargees cool air from the chamber to obtain effective saturated steam