Blood Bank Refrigerator
Blood Bank Refrigerators are devices intended for the safe storage of blood and blood components at 4±1℃ with a temperature accuracy of 0.1℃.
This equipment is designed for blood transfusion services, blood processing centers, blood banks, hospitals, and epidemic prevention stations.
- Multiple sensors design: make sure the precise monitoring and programming.
- Double-layer transparent glass door is easy to observe and also keeps a better cooling temperature.
- Forced air refrigeration system, ensure inner temperature constant and uniform.
- Adjustable shelves, improve space utilization; blood storage baskets can be classified.
- Individual transparent inner door effectively reduces cool air loss when opening the door.