Analytical Balance, Electronic Balance, Digital Balance,
Digital/ Electronic Analytical Balance
Digital/ Electronic Analytical Balance is a class of balance designed to measure small mass in the sub-milligram range. The measuring pan of an analytical balance (0.1 mg or better) is inside a transparent enclosure with doors so that dust does not collect and so any air currents in the room do not affect the balance’s operation.
- A new-generation electromagnetic balance weighing sensor guarantees high precision.
- Application programs such as automatic fault detection, four-point linear calibration, and over-load protection.
- Ultra-large LCD display brings clearer and more comfortable visual sense to operate.
- Multiple functions guarantee easy and reliable operation, including auto-counting, unit conversion (metric carat, gold ounce, etc.), stability, full-scale faring, zero-memory, etc.
- Built-in RS232C output interface guarantees direct connection to external equipment such as computer and printer.
- Built-in lower weighing hook guarantees convenient to use.
AC110/220V±10%, 50/60Hz; Power Cord, no battery.