- Providing a desired test through a thermostatic temperature with ambient to 99.9 or 100ºC. Ideal for biological, clinical research, medical, bio-chemical, industry and education laboratory.
- Molded bath with round corners and seamless stainless steel sides ensure efficient circulation and easy for cleaning.
- Equipped with immersion heating element sheathed with stainless steel, corrosion free.
- Improve temperature uniformity by rotating water stirrer to direct flow to various areas of the bath.
- Optional concentric rings cover minimizes heat loss when you suspend flasks or other vessels in the bath.
- Selected models comes with built-in microprocessor-based digital controller. Audible & visible alarm is activated and shut out power to 2ºC above the set point. Timer starts working when the set temperature has been stabilized.
- Functions alarm and the display with “END” after the completion of the operation cycle.
- Drain valve and perforated tray are optional for extra cost to meet your requirement.
- Some models are practical and economic models, but with excellent performance. Pilot lamp indicates the heater is energized and stabilized. Comes with mercury thermometer for direct readout.
Bath dimension: 22 L: 50×29.5×15.5 cm; 11 L: 30x24x15cm
Optional accessories: Gable Lid, Test Tube Rack, Lid with Concentric Rings
Concentric Rings with Lid:
Rings of inner diameter: 107, 80, 55, 31.5, 21mm
(5 openings for 22 liters and 2 openings for 11 liters)
Test Tube Racks :
13mm or 18mm x 40 (or 20) wells and others